So last year, (Mommy 2011) I tried to do a picture a day. Well, that lasted till about June. Needless to say, I failed miserably. So this year I decided to do it on about January 10th and decided I could use my Iphone. It's going pretty well. These are some of the shots I've gotten of the last few weeks. Here is Grace on a day when it was about 25 degrees.
And then the next day it was probably about 65 and here the girls are hanging out the window.
It's always a challenge to get a pic of Mommy and Daddy together. But here is the best shot attempt on about January 10th.
We happened upon a whole slew of cattle that wanted to talk to the girls the other day.
And here is a photo of my child who doesn't want to sleep at night. Instead, she naps during the day and is awake for hours at night!
Then here we have the oldest child in the house! Brownie girl, who doesn't like anyone but Daddy! She has shunned Mommy ever since Grace and Avery came along.
The friendship bracelet...Who knows where Avery got this. The story changes daily, but the child has worn it since about Thanksgiving.
And what a fun pic. The Macha girls on our way home from school. Yes, I stopped the car to take the picture! But look at everyone's expressions...PRICELESS!

No comments:
Post a Comment