While we spent the afternoon at Amy and Codi's house, we also had a lot of fun! We got to swing in Codi's baby swing.

Codi had a blast in the pool.

Grace was all talk...She was having a blast! Laughing, and swimming, she couldn't get enough!

Then Avery came upon a frog. Now, this frog is famous. It was captured and Avery took great pride in showing everyone the frog.

I think the poor frog lost his lunch. Avery had a strong hold on this character.


Then, Codi wanted to get a closer look...Well, this is what happened. And not a soul there could help. Everyone was on the ground crying, they were laughing so hard! Finally, Amy got it off, but this will be one of those pictures that will follow Codi throughout her life!

It was fun for all ages!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That has got to be the funniest picture I have ever seen!!! And the commentary leading up to it was great, I can imagine all the so called adults crying with laughter!!!
Post a Comment