Saturday, July 31, 2010

Swimming Lessons

We just finished two weeks of swimming lessons at The Splash. Thank you Sherman Parks and Recreation. Mommy said it was the best $15 she has spent. Gracie can now go under water and fetch the diving rings and sticks. She then comes up and doesn't even cough and she doesn't hold her nose with her hand when she goes under. I'm not that adventurous. But I did get in the pool and I really liked my teachers, Miss Julie and Miss Sarah. They taught us some fun games like red light green light and motor boat motor boat goes so fast! Those are both really fun games.
Love, Avery
Avery and Miss Sarah in the deep end on life-jacket day.
Grace waiting her turn to dive for rings.
Before class started each day, we had to say what was our favorite color, or what our favorite food was. Now every time we get in the car, we make Mommy tell us her favorites.

We also had to warm up before we got in the pool. Here we are trying our hand at jumping jacks.

No comments: