Sister was stuck in the highchair today because she wouldn't eat her chicken. So Mommy put me up on the island to practice with her flash. We did it a really long time and sister was still in the high chair. After about two Dora shows, Grace finally ate one piece of chicken and Mommy let her get out of the high chair. Thank goodness she ate it, who knows how long she would of had to sit there!
Love, Avery
2 comments:
Your girls are adorable. You did a great job with the pics. I might need you sometime to take pics for us.
Also, how did you get a picture in you blog title with wording. I am trying to attach a photo to my title and the pic is too big. I am so computer illiterate. Is there a special program to go to? I appreciate any help.
Post a Comment