Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dusty the Pony

Our friend Sierra got a new pony last week. His name is Dusty. Grace and I got to go out last Saturday and ride Dusty. Grace was very much ready to help out and get Dusty ready to ride. I had to warm up to the idea, but in the end, I got on him too. Sierra also took a ride. We got to brush him and help saddle him up before. We also fed Dusty treats before we took in out to the round pen.
Now all we need are some boots and a hat and we are in business. Look out Daddy, you might be buying two ponies in the future!!
Love, Avery











1 comment:

Britni said...

That last picture looks like such a hard days work for A&G. I bet they love getting to see the horses and getting to ride the pony. It's great that you have a friend and place up there for the girls to enjoy this. It's beautiful and looks like so much fun.